- This event has passed.
3 I’s and Biosecurity
April 19 @ 11:00 am - April 21 @ 5:00 pm
2017 THREE I’s & BIOSECURITY CONFERENCE
· April 19, 2017: Half-day workshop 11:00 am – 5:00 pm
· April 20-21, 2017: Two-day main conference 7:00 am – 5:00 pm
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
MSMR and the FBI WMD, have come together to structure an innovative, comprehensive way to catch up on the latest developments in IACUCs, IBCs and IRBs.
There are dozens of webinars, online workshops, symposiums AND conferences out there, but only one MSMR THREE I’s and Biosecurity Conference!
Here are just a few details why this is the “ESSENTIAL GO-TO” IACUC-IBC-IRB program:
- CONTENT: You can gain first-hand usable knowledge from leaders in our industry! The 2½-day agenda has more than 30 presentations to engage you and give you hands-on materials and experiences to take home!
- COMMUNITY EXPERTISE and CONNECTIONS: You will hear fresh ideas from some of the most interesting and respected colleagues in our industry —AND, NETWORKING … You can connect and collaborate with other IACUC, IBC and IRB professionals during breakfast, lunch, breaks and between sessions!
The Three I’s Conference is designed for:
- Compliance officers and specialists
- Research oversight officials
- General and legal counsel
- Government relations professionals
- Policy directors
- Security professionals
Regular Registration from Feb. 25, 2017, through April 7, 2017 (includes half-day workshop)
- $595 for employees of MSMR or SUBR member organizations, and members of PRIM&R
- $625 for government/state employees
- $725 for others
Registration for April 19 half-day workshop only!
- $195.00 for all attendees ($250 after Feb. 24)
Full breakfast, lunch, breaks and conference materials are included in the main conference registration package. A mid-day snack and workshop materials are included for the half-day workshop.
- MSMR block rate of $189 +13% tax before March 13, 2017
- GOVERNMENT RATE is $138 + 13% tax
Orders canceled on or before January 26, 2016, are eligible for a full refund, less a $100 administrative fee. Orders canceled after January 26, 2016, are not eligible for a refund. To cancel, please notify Lynne Walsh at the contact info below.
A substitution from the registrant’s organization is permitted. Please notify Lynne Walsh at the contact info below at least 7 days in advance of the conference.
Conference Location – convenient to all modes of transportation: auto, train, airplane
The Renaissance Providence Downtown Hotel
5 Avenue of the Arts Providence, RI 02903
ABSA – 2.0 CM points for RBP/CBSP – CM#: 11-1756
Professional CEUs and Contact Hours HAVE BEEN GRANTED FOR BOTH CPIA AND CIP!
Certified Professional IACUC Administrators (CPIA), Continuing Education units for this session have been granted by the PRIMR CPIA Council. The number of CEUs for each day are below.
Wednesday, April 19, 5.0 Continuing Education units for the half-day “IACUC Nuts & Bolts” workshop have been granted by the PRIM&R CPIA Council.
Thursday, April 20, 6.5 Continuing Education units for the IACUC-related sessions have been granted by the PRIM&R CPIA Council.
Friday, April 21, 6.0 Continuing Education units for the IACUC-related sessions have been granted by the PRIM&R CPIA Council.
This Conference is eligible for contact hours through Research Administrators Certification Council.
Contact Lynne Walsh at email@example.com or 978.251.1556.