Website Pfizer Inc
Breakthroughs that change patients' lives
Job ID: 4808128
What You Will Achieve
The primary responsibility is to apply lab animal technical skills in supporting WRD’s research programs using animals while supporting husbandry procedures in the animal facility. The Technical Expert Lead completes these tasks with comprehensive knowledge and detailed understanding of procedures and practices associated with animal care, in-vivo research, husbandry, and facility support. The Technical Expert Lead works with the CM manager to schedule study support for the animal facility and trains and mentors less experienced colleagues in technical study support while demonstrating positive leadership qualities and work habits.
- High School degree or GED
- Experience working with nonhuman primate
- Extensive technical and husbandry experience working with animals required. In general, a colleague at this level will have minimum 5 years of experience
- ALAS certification at the LATG level
- Basic computer knowledge such as email, online forms, web-based training, and other basic programs
- Associates or Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Arts in related field
- Experience working in a pharmaceutical or research setting
Search Job ID 4808128 at www.pfizer.com/careers for a detailed job description and to apply for this position.
To apply for this job please visit careers.pfizer.com.