Website Pfizer Inc
Breakthroughs that change patients' lives
Job ID: 4808126
What You Will Achieve
The primary responsibility is to provide basic husbandry, handling, restraint of and health surveillance of laboratory animals in compliance with local regulatory requirements. The Technical Specialist completes these tasks with comprehensive knowledge and detailed understanding of procedures and SOPs associated with animal care, husbandry, and facility support. The Technical Specialist position is a mentor and trainer for less experienced staff in animal care, husbandry, and facility support. Other more specialized functions depending upon interest and aptitude may be assigned in the areas of technical and research services. All duties require minimal supervision.
- High School degree or GED
- Experience working with nonhuman primate
- Experience in a laboratory animal setting. In general, a colleague at this level will have minimum 2 years of experience
- AALAS certification at the LAT level
- Basic computer knowledge such as email, online forms, web-based training, and other basic programs
- Associates or Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Arts in related field
- Experience working in a pharmaceutical setting
Search Job ID 4808126 at www.pfizer.com/careers for a detailed job description and to apply for this position.
To apply for this job please visit careers.pfizer.com.