Website Pfizer Inc
Breakthroughs that change patients' lives
Job ID: 4823936
What You Will Achieve
The primary responsibility is to provide basic husbandry, handling, restraint, and health surveillance of laboratory animals in compliance with local regulatory requirements. This individual will also provide daily record keeping of common laboratory species, their environment and be responsible for the cleaning and upkeep of assigned areas.
- High School degree or GED
- Experience working in an animal setting
- Basic computer knowledge such as email, online forms, web-based training, and other basic programs
- Associates or Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Arts in related field
- Experience working with nonhuman primate
- In general, a colleague at this level will have 1 year of experience
- AALAS certification at the ALAT level
- Experience working in a pharmaceutical setting
Search Job ID 4823936 at www.pfizer.com/careers for a detailed job description and to apply for this position.
To apply for this job please visit careers.pfizer.com.