POSTER SIZE: 2’ x 3’ Submit as PDFs
SUBMISSION DETAILS: Posters should be submitted as PDF files in two versions: one version with all author and contact information and one blind judging version without any author or contact information.
In the body of the e-mail include your name, institution, telephone number and poster title as well as your collaborators’ names, titles, and institutions.
Posters will be judged on the following criteria:
- Does the enrichment promote species appropriate behavior, improved welfare, and/or better understanding of behavior?
- Are metrics available to support the findings?
- Impact & Innovation
- What is the overall future or continuing impact on the broader scientific community of the innovations and/or efforts? Are the data novel; does this work contribute to basic knowledge of animal behavior/welfare?
- Potential for broad adoption
- Can the enrichment be widely adopted?
- Technical Spec: Here are the required* and suggested elements for your poster –
- Institutional Affiliation*
- Abstract – a brief abstract, up to 200 words*
- Background (if applicable)
- Materials and Methods (if applicable) If your poster is about construction of a novel device, please be sure to include pictures of the device!
- References (if applicable)
Submission deadline: FRIDAY, MAY 6, 2022
Notification: Applicants will be notified of acceptance by e-mail. Accepted posters will be displayed ONLINE and IN PERSON at the Enrichment Symposium.