THE THREE Is: IACUCs, IBCs and IRBs … BIOSECURITY & RESEARCH INTEGRITY CONFERENCE
April 29 @ 9:00 am - May 1 @ 4:00 pm
JOIN US ON MONDAY, APRIL 29 – WEDNESDAY, MAY 1, 2019 AT THE SHERATON HARBORSIDE IN PORTSMOUTH, NH
Collaboration is key to being at the forefront of our industry, which is why we are once again proud to present The Three I’s: IACUCs, IBCs and IRBs … Biosecurity & Research Integrity conference.
For 2019, we are welcoming our newest conference partner THE MAINE REGULATORY TRAINING AND ETHICS CENTER (MeRTEC), sponsor and host of the Research Integrity Symposium (RIS) http://mertec.org.
Through our collaborative efforts, conference attendees will benefit from the combined skills and knowledge represented in MSMR, NCABR, MeRTEC and the FBI to increase their understanding of all that is involved in the vital issues facing the life science community.
Our four organizations are committed to delivering an outstanding educational and training opportunity, as well as providing an interactive, interdisciplinary learning and networking platform that has been our signature approach for 18 years.
WHAT’s NEW… For 2019, our annual conference will be held at The Sheraton Harborside in Portsmouth NH! We will be providing three full days of learning starting at 9:00 AM and ending at 4:00 PM daily so that you can enjoy networking and all that Portsmouth has to offer and not miss out on any training opportunities!
CALL for abstracts or “Be a Presenter”
We invite you to submit abstracts for interactive sessions to be presented at the Three I’s, Biosecurity & Research Integrity conference, being held on April 29, April 30 and
May 1, 2019.
From newcomers in the field to experts there is always something new to learn at our THREE I’s CONFERENCE. This three-day event aims to inform and engage participants in regulatory compliance best practices through:
• Engaging workshops, with hands-on materials and experiences that can be shared with colleagues.
• Intimate small group conversations featuring research compliance staff from compliance officers and specialists, research oversight officials, general and legal counsel, and policy directors.
• Dynamic speakers who present the latest trends.
• Opportunities to network and form new relationships with peers.
• $625 for employees of MSMR, NCABR and MeRTEC MEMBERS
• $675 for Government and NON PROFIT Employees
• $795 for NON MEMBERS
• REGISTRATION ONE DAY ONLY $325 (You must Choose Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday at the time of registration)
• 20% OFF 4 OR MORE FROM THE SAME INSTITUTION/SAME DAY REGISTRATION / 3 DAYS ONLY
Registrations canceled on or before January 25, 2019, are eligible for a full refund, minus a $50.00 Admin Fee.
Registrations canceled after January 26 through March 22, 2019, are eligible for a 50 % refund.
Registrations cancelled on or after March 23, 2019 are not eligible for a refund.